Surprise surprise

by - 11:29 PM

Okay so on Saturday, I was supposed to meet the clique for dinner at JEM and Becca was supposed to meet me first at my house to pass me photos. And end up, the clique surprised me at the void deck. So sweet thanks everyone :) Okay maybe I don't look that shocked in the video, but seriously it was damn nice of you all. I wonder who will see this, but at least I thanked everyone personally already hehehe.


PRETTY BOARD THANKS. Only complaint is that I can't bring it to HK. Thanks for the effort everyone :) It's really amazing how we have known each other for at least five years. 

Even more amazing is how I can talk to Prerana all the way till 2am even though we do talk to each other quite often. I love love love late night HTHTs. Love how we can talk about nonsensical stuff but we can still can talk about the deeper things in life.

Well, and then there's a surprise from my uni friends. HAHA really surprised. And I guess my favourite question will always be "How did you all find your way here?"


(Not like anyone is going to read this) But yaaay for the breakfast, food, photos and pouch. 

Feeling so lucky for all the birthday surprises this year. And oh yeah went to lamely remove my birthday again. HAHAHA, don't have to reply to people who don't even bother remembering my birthday.

Nighttt. SEA tomorrow. YAY STINGRAYS.

You May Also Like

0 comments