It's always a good time

by - 1:19 AM

Some of the best moments in 2013 (after July/August since I kind of did one for the first half of 2013 haha)

Summer holidays are meant for traveling right? KL trip :) 

Yay I love looking like a flamingo. Okay just kidding. Not bad experience, but won't pay $50 for this again. Waaait, didn't even pay for it ;) Hehehe.

OMG THE FRAY WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. And erm confession, I think Guiness' Stout taste not bad. Especially the froth part. 

CLIQUE CHALET. Haha even though it was damn freaking boring at the start, I guess we always manage to find something to do in the end? Kind of.  AND I GOT MY FIRST STRIKE HAHAHHA. 

Worthy mentions (but cause I look damn ugly in the photos so no photo aha)
  1. Riding in a convertible. Ahhhh dream car leh Audi.
Okay no more worthy mentions. SIAO LIAO, what is this.

You May Also Like

0 comments