23 World Festivals

by - 11:44 PM

Okay, don't feel the need to talk about my life in detail here probably because of the fact that I had created a Dayre account and treated that as my diary (kind of). 


Just read the list of world festivals and sadly I haven't been to any SIGHHHH. Okay here's the link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/23-world-festivals-you-wont-want-to-miss

Okay, I don't really want to go for every single one of them but I really want to go to some of them. 

  1. Snow & Ice Festival in China, Harbin
  2. Holi festival (Colour Run is similar is it? But I think it's like a lame version is it?)
  3. Tomorrowland (Must go when I am not that old yet haha)
  4. Oktoberfest, Germany
  5. International Balloon Festival, Albuquerque, N.M.
  6. Gay Pride Festival
  7. Lantern festival, Taiwan

GOOD NIGHT WORLD.

You May Also Like

0 comments