Human,

by - 12:42 AM

But I'm only human
 And I bleed when I fall down 
 I'm only human and I crash and I break down
 your words in my head
 knives in my heart 
 you build me up and then I fall apart 
 cause I'm only human

Human by Christina Perri sounds not bad. Such a tilte reminds me of TVD which I can't really be bothered about now :/ Instead of watching shows, I... erm...

Staying at home on the day directly after finals resulted me in... Stalking people on social media websites. Super guilty. Created a Dayre account and spent my time reading about the lives of Xiaxue, Qiuqiu, Audrey Ooi etc. Omg so Audrey Ooi/fourfeetnine created an account for her son and omg it's damn freaking funny.

Stumbled on someone's social media website. Not being egoistic, but I guess I can stop feeling that I am inferior. And that sometimes, things can't really be explained. Yes, no more what-ifs and should-haves.
lovequotesrus:

Everything you love is here

Volunteered at the same old folk's home for YEC activity. Omggg my inability to communicate with the elderly. Some of them can't hear/hard of hearing and I feel so terrible cause I don't know how to communicate with them. And then one of them spoke Cantonese. WHY MY DIALECTS SUCK OMG. But the woman who spoke Cantonese was so kind. HAHA she said I pretty :') But then maybe cause I fed her cheng tng. Aiya, whatever I shall insist that was sincere hehehe. Bimbotic to be happy over such stupid comments, but then I just realised it is like super nice to receive compliments like this. Should be more generous with compliments even when it's about superficial stuff like looks. I mean most females are insecure about how they look right and don't even know that certain features of theirs are considered attractive.

Oh and that I think people work in Healthcare (especially nurses) are like wow. How can they be so patient and kind? While I am just one angsty bimbo. Oh well.

The angsty, bimbotic glutton is off to sleep. Good night. And yay to half done with uni life ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments