Burning up neon lights,

by - 12:30 AM

First week of unemployment and I am feeling slightly bored at home. Didn't bother initiating many outings cause I know soon I will be broke. One month of pay only sighhh and driving is so expensive. So I have decided to spend most of my days at home.


On Monday I headed out and checked out JEM. Quite cool to have some town-like shops in the west but I still love Orchard more. The smell of the air at Orchard, the Ion food hall with my awesome tako balls (woohoo), the ability to walk to Somerset etc are things that Jurong East can't really have. As for now. Caught World War Z, the adrenaline rush during the movie was good (Y) but there were loopholes and the ending was bad where they attempted to sound deep..Okay, can. Oh before movies, had Ambush for lunch. Making use of lunch offers where everyone was at work/school woohoo. Someday must try other food other than paella. Too risk averse hahaha. Ohhh was supposed to try Paris Baguette but the queue was really crazy. D: OHWELL. Anw I bought something for H&M for the first time. SHOES WOOHOO. Their shoes were pretty good. Maybe should buy the other pair sooooon.

Driving lessons on Tuesday. SO COOL. Drove the car to Sembawang to do my errands and then drove home. With the instructor of course. How cool to run errands with a car. 

Then followed by more bumming around at home. And I watched Hansel and Gretel: The Witch Hunters. Gemma Arterton is so hottttt. Okay bumming around includes sleeping for like 10 hours but still feeling sleepy and then taking a nap. 

I tried to exercise anyway. New obsession with this video channel which produces videos on workouts that celebrities do. Victoria Secret workout is reallyyy omg. Leg muscles. Tried some core strengthening. ARGHHH weak core. Can't do proper planks. Expecting more aches :(

And Friday (today or should it be yesterday)  STARS warsss. DAMN IT. Didn't manage to add any cores in my first round and in the end I only got 11AUs, wtf. Have to depend on add drop period. Seriously the in-charge deserves a slap ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay time for sleep. Tired from all this STARS shitz. And maybe go walk around later today, get some food and make some food finally ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments