Random thoughts

by - 11:32 PM

Random thoughts:

  • Thinking about why I dislike smokers other than the fact they stink (hahaha) and inhaling their secondhand smoke is bad for me (cancer and ruin my stamina, I insist). And I can't believe that someone bother with a term "social smoker". Why not "social thief"? Hypocritical leh. Not that I know many smokers.
  • About how I hate to go out for dinners (LOL) Hi everyone, please ask me for lunch instead. Cause I like to laze at home and I don't want unnecessarily angst from my parents. 
  • How I am actually a terrible friend. I love to talk and talk about myself, I think. OH WELL.
  • How much I hate going to Admiralty cause I keep bumping into people promoting religions and asking for money. ARGHHHH. Dubious charity STOP IT. Stop going against your ethics and work for these organisations. GO AND WORK IN A RETAIL STORE OR DO ADMIN WORK INSTEAD. Or better yet, study harder.
  • Movie afternoons at home are so fun. Black Swan and Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (Y). The former was really dark, probably more enjoyable for people who really like lit. Eh the latter one was good, at least it inspired me (cause I am optimistic or I don't think too much) Next up, Despicable Me. And 500 Days of Summer. Followed by Looper. Joseph Gordon-Levitt? ;)
  • How simple happiness can be. Just standing in the kitchen and chopping ingredients, spreading tomato paste, watching the pizzas LOL. Or running in morning when everyone's at work. Or reading a good book.

You May Also Like

1 comments