Show me how to fight for now,

by - 10:49 PM

Really should be studying for my finals but I am feeling so sleepy again. :( Caffeine addict now. It's so bad for my health but I can't help it. SIGH. Trying to convince myself that if it's green tea, it can't be that bad right?

Anyway if you are feeling really bored, feel free to check the list of songs below. I am assuming that there are people who actually bother reading this hahahaa.

  1. Heart Attack(the cover by Sam Tsui and Chrissy) Super gooooood (Y)
  2. Mirrors- Justin Timberlake (quite a while back already I guess)
  3. Just keep breathing- We The Kings
Two papers down. OB was really bad. Really wonder if going into marketing will be a wrong choice. After 19-20 years in my life, I think I may be more suited for maths. Surprise surprise. SIGHHH.

Okay really damn cui. Shall read one more chap of econs (please be nice to me, you were so mean during A levels) before going to sleep. Good nighttt. One more week and we will be no longer fresh. Okay lame is lame. No more freshie!

You May Also Like

0 comments