Show me how big your brave is,

by - 12:26 AM

The past week had been really great even though all my money had been flying out of my pockets :O USS, managing to stuff contacts in, West Coast Park and catching up with Wahlim and Lek, breathing in Orchard air early in the morning (despite not getting to shop) and Gardens by the Bay. Wow, have to love life after exams. But then I really need a job I guess. Need to find ways to finance my spending and maybe save up for exchange. Really really want to leave here for a while.


Okay USS was really quite fun. Day packed with adrenaline hahaha. First time going on a rollercoaster with 360 degrees inversion wow. So proud of us. Going on Cylon and Human twice, #achievementunlocked hehe. Well I actually think Revenge of the Mummy is scarier. OH WELL. Transformers was pretty good but the queue was really loooong haha. I really like the fire effects :D Well all the 4D effects were really good haha, was so freaked out by spiders during Shrek LOLLLLLLLLL. Okay really enjoyed all the rides in USS, and the lunch at the restaurant was not bad as well. At least we didn't eat the stupid $11 chicken rice.





Oh yeah kiddy rides after lunch to prevent us from puking our guts out HAHA. Carousel :D :D

 HAHA guess who is the happiest from Sesame Street? Awesome company :)

Caught up with the two of them. West Coast Park seems so fun. Sigh how come I didn't visit there when I was much younger?! Koi again oops. Oh and self reminder there's going to be a new flavour! Should go like their page or something to get one free drink of their some mango drink LOL.

Oh on the same day I headed to Orchard for the recruit express. Hopefully I get some work soon. Working at SGH HAHA. My fetish for ... LOL. Oh bought royal pudding which I just ate. Omnomnom. Taste like emicakes though in terms of the creaminess (there's such a word?!) Okay not bad, really want to go back town in some morning and then chill at some cafe (like Paris Baguette) and then shop in the afternoon. And maybe eat my favourite tako, drink my happy lemon. Wow I shudder to think about the amount of food consumed HAHA.

OH AND I SPOILT MY FLATS. OOPS. New wedges. Should have bought flats cause I really cant walk in wedges. HI BLISTERS, how to swim?! :(

Gardens by the bay for the second time :) Now in the morning/afternoon and managed to visit the indoors area. I strongly recommend everyone to visit the cloud dome hehe. I mean just visit it once. Especially if you kind of like flowers and kind of like geography. 




I mean there's a man-made waterfall there! I mean nothing compares to a natural waterfall, but if you are in Singapore, I guess er a 7 storey high man-made one is better than nothing?




 No I didn't apply any cool effects, this plant really has yellow flowers among its greyish leaves.

Hi tulips. Oh well it's true you can always google for pictures but the sweet smell of tulips can't be found online haha. Really really want visit Holland and see rows and rows of tulips outdoors!

Okay had to rush towards the end but nvm I got to eat my Amoy food. Alone. OH WELL. Really was craving for my yongtaufoo but the stall closed for the day already! Nvm had my fishball noodles. Those who follow me on Twitter may have saw my tweet about how I dreamt I was queuing up for noodles. Erm yeah this is the stall with a kind of cute guy cooking the noodles.

 YAY FISHBALL NOODLES :D :D :D But somehow the noodles itself doesn't taste as good. The texture was slightly weird OH WELL. But still the fishballs were good and erm I like eating lard so yeah...

Oh walked to get my Old Tea Hut and wth the queue was freaking loooooong. :( Patiently wait and wait and wait... For like 20 mins sian. OH WELL Gula Melaka Tea :)

Super long journey home. SIGH blistered feet still must give up seat cause I too kind-hearted. Good karma please. 31st May coming liaooo need all the luck and karma hahaha.

Okay good night. Should study hard for BTT, vroom vroom LOL.

You May Also Like

0 comments