Summer paradise,

by - 11:54 PM

HI SUMMER, maybe it's time to watch 500 Days of Summer instead. The exams weren't really good, OB and Biz Ops were damn wth. :( But nvm, say yay to being 1/3 done with university, can't wait to graduate, but I feel really old now.

Well well, Friday was such an unique day. First my bus kind of broke down when I was in school ._. Then I sat beside some guy who was so chillax throughout the econs paper (which I am now speculating it's his deliberate attempt to distract and bell curve people, ok I am lame). Ohhh but the best was having dinner at Swee Choon. Tried so many food for the first time hahaha cause we really ordered a lot. Omnomnom.

(Googled for the menu actually so I can remember what I ate. And then record it down to know what to order hahaha)


  1. Salted egg yolk custard bun. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TEEHEE. Must order it everytime haha. Really like the idea of salted egg with like the quite soft skin. But sadly it only tastes good like hot. Can never take away :( 
  2. Har Kow. I like how the prawn tastes, like quite fresh. 
  3. Law Mai Kai. Not a fan of this in general. Anw the spelling looks really weird, but I copied it off the website. 
  4. BBQ Pork Rice. Not a fan of this also. Haha.
  5. Beancurd Prawn Roll. I mean the prawn is nice, but I think the beancurd skin makes it a little too oily.
  6. Portuguese eggtart. Yum. But then I generally like egg tarts. Actually theirs is quite good but not the best I guess.
  7. Mee Suah Kueh. Oh my, so happy that I finally got to try this. Cause it really tastes quite good, Like crispy on the outside but the inside is like eating mee sua :D Being a mee sua lover, I obviously like it :)
  8. Baked BBQ pork pastry. Oh well, the only thing I like with baked pork hahaha. Not bad.
  9. Red bean paste pancake. Not a big fan of pancake haha.
  10. Sambal kang kong. I LIKE (Y) NOMNOMNOM.
Tim Ho Wan sounds so good, but I obviously wont be so hardworking to queue for it oh well.

Time to sleep. USS tmr ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments