What unemployment does to me

by - 12:33 AM

Sometimes I get so angsty and maybe even bitter. Was reading Sylvia Plath's book, should really make sure I don't become emotionally unbalanced haha. I am really angsty ohwell. Headed out alone to do some shopping. And no clothes caught my eye, at least no clothes I would be be willingly and able to buy caught my eye. I mean it's good that I don't have to spend any money but I thought shopping would cheer me up LOL.


I wonder why is it so hard to find a job now. I wonder if it's possible to still find a job. Maybe I wouldn't be so insistent on finding a job if I am not learning driving. Seriously how to get so much money to learn it? And I always want to travel during summer holidays but I guess it's not really possible. Always wanted to head to Bali/Bintan or maybe even Maldives during summer since erm last year during work.

Hate the fact that company keep giving us false hopes. First try to offer us an internship. Then call us for some opening. And now some what work with almost every single day OT for two to three hours. I don't know why did I even agree to it. Maybe I was so happy with the thought of OT and earning more money, but I guess it has more to do with how I don't feel like getting to know new things, learning new ways to survive the company culture. HOW LAZY.

Now I seriously doubt that I want to graduate and I find a job. What if I can't find one? With my cui interview skills and GPA. OH MY ONE WEEK TIME SHIT MAN. I am seriously expecting like a 3.5 ._.

Why on earth do people want to grow up? I mean look at how my nieces and nephews were so entertained with balloons. Isn't that happiness? Oh I am not emo. Just angsty as usual ohwell.

Oh anyway, back to today and shopping, I went around the place with a super black face HAHA. So when this slow moving secondary school kid blocked my way, knocked into me when I was entering the train which almost caused my phone to drop onto the tracks,  I bet my face was "wtf freak you (insert string of vulgarities)" OOPS my bad, but then again I have no idea why some people take forever to move out of the MRT. I HATE IT WHEN I ENTER THE TRAIN WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT GOES "DOOR CLOSING" WHEN THE TRAIN ISN'T EVEN CROWDED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Cause this just shows how slow people are moving. OH WELL MY PET PEEVES. Same with how people love to wait for the escalator -.- Queue up for escalator, come on move your legs. Unless you are injured. Or wearing heels. In short, I probably I have some Type A personality which is bad. Should seriously chill more.

Okay this post is getting incoherent. So after my angsty shopping trip (with me not finding any matcha products MEHHH) I decided I need fattening sweet bubble tea to prevent myself from lashing out on anyone. Hokkaido Milk Tea is good. And I love love love ShareTea's jellies. And their white pearls. OMNOMNOM. But please don't order 50%.

Shall head off to sleep. Vroom vroom tomorrow WOOHOO. And then hanging around some museums. See, I am so cultured.


You May Also Like

1 comments