Y3S1W6&7: Morganfield's x Actors the Jam Bar x Two Wings x Airport

by - 4:07 PM

Some updates... By that, it only means inserting photos of food, okay can, good job Jane.

So about two weeks back (19th September), I tried Morganfield's which was famous for ribs I guessed. The environment was quite nice (I like the wall decorations like the picture of 'Free beer tomorrow' hahaha I still remember the joke/statement of how tomorrow never comes) and the service was not bad I guess.


Beer battered fish
Honey Rum Sticky Bones
Chocolate lava cake

I honestly think the serving size is damn huge :O Food coma (as usual hahaha). You can really kind of taste the beer in the fish hmm, and the fish was pretty good. Like usually will get sick of the fish when I order fish &chips (especially Manhattan's one I have no idea why, that's why I never ever managed to finish fish & chips from there). The sticky bones was pretty good too! Like quite tender I guess, but I can't really taste the honey or rum :/ And the lava cake was amazingggg hahaha, not too sweet but it didn't really flow a lot. Don't be fooled by the picture, it's not that small (cause I couldn't finish it SURPRISE)

Saturday was spent at Actors the Jam Bar. HAHA first bar trip with the clique. Or technically the second if you considered Timbre outing which was damn fail hahaha. Drank apple cider only as usual hahaha. Okay tried Scotch Whiskey which was... not very nice on its own. Hmm wanted to try Kahlua (coffee liqueur omggg) but didn't haha. And it's really nice to see how angmohs are not afraid of being themselves in public. Like singing loudly. Er, while I continue to awkwardly sing hahaha. 

Week 7 was the week when I have another presentation- Strategic Management. Really have no idea what I am learning from this module shittttzzz cause the finals makes up 50% of the grade ): Sigh, saddest part of exchange is that NTU did not allow me to clear this mod.

And had Jap food for lunch at Can B/Koufu whatever you wish to call it and omg the pork sucks. DO NOT EVER TRY THAT. The taste was weird.

Friday is seriously my good food day hahaha. Travelled all the way to Bukit Merah (in case you don't know where Bukit Merah is, it's near Queenstown/Redhill)

Normal tasting cheese fries, reminds me of KFC cheese fries too hahaha
(why the chicken wings look so sad here?) But yes, this is the main attraction of the place. Supposedly one of the best chicken wings in SG, oh and yeah I think this is really not bad :)
Snack platter consisting of chicken tenders, onion rings and some popiah like thing. Oh and the raw carrots and cucumbers HAHA, Carrots when raw are erm... And the sauce is like similar to chicken rice chili hahaha

Felt so guilty for eating all the fattening food and then I had salad from Isetan ^^ Kind of love eating salad but why are salads so expensive in SG? Hmm. But the salad from Isetan wasn't that expensive. $4.50 for a small box (which I had three slices of salmon ILYSM salmon hahaha)

Saturday when I attempted to study at the library. Why are there so many secondary school kids at the library :O

Four fingers (finally)
Can't believe the first time I tried this will be at the airport. Really not bad, makes KFC chicken so bad in comparison haha (okay I used to love eating their Tom Yum chicken which was available damn long ago) Calamari rings were normal I guess hmm.

Sending people off at the airport always remind me of my exchange days. Missing those days of freedom when I am only concerned about food. (Okay not that I am concerned over anything much these days cause I am so slack :( ) But yes, exchange days. Like reminded of how sad my mum looked when I left for HK. But hey, time flies and I am back already for like four months?! :O And staring at photos of friends on exchange/studying overseas :( Sidenote, HK's situation doesn't seem very positive now though  hmm.

Recess week is finally here! Last year recess week I was celebrating it by catching The Fray live while drinking Guinness' stout haha. That moment when I heard Never Say Never live ahhh

Some day must catch All Time Low, The Script and Maroon 5 live hmm.

You May Also Like

0 comments