Y3S1W1: More food x Batam trip

by - 1:03 AM

Salmon-don from Ichiban plus someone's favourite tamago as usual haha. SALMON ILYSM.
Freaking awesome yongtaufoo at AMK. LOVE the soup and chilli but queue omggg.

And then it was weekends yaaaay. Batam trip with the clique. First overseas trip ever with We <3 nbsp="">
Batam here we come!

First meal at Batam, at the hotel restaurant. Stayed at Novotel, with a supposed sea-view. Anyway, this chicken is like one of the most spicy food I have ever eaten in my life. Feeling cheated by the green chilli!


Yeah, hi sea view tsk.

Chilled at the room before we headed to BCS mall which we were initially excited about shopping. But the clothes weren't that pretty. Actually saw something that I was super in love with. Some cute romper but freak why is it backless. :(

Oh look what I had before shopping begins. Pistachio with almond. Taste a little weird though.

Shopping wasn't productive haha. Well, arcades are more interesting right. Can't believe I went to play with the bumper car. I want to drive a real car instead leh.
Played these for three times I think? 

Was pretty bored and then went for manicure hahaha. #bimboconcerns

Pretty nails, which didn't last more than a few days before chipping. Maybe should have done gel.

It was really late when the girls are done with the manicure session. Stopped by a food place in BCS mall for food. 

Ayam Penyet cause what's Indonesia without my favourite ayam penyet?
But why the chicken so small!!

Oh I ordered Avocado too but was pretty disappointed with it. Prefer Singapore's ones! I have no idea why Avocado taste funny everywhere else (yes, TW one wasnt nice too leh)

Grocery shopping and I love banana chips ^^ And was misled into thinking Bika does not exist in Singapore. It does omgggg. And drinking games at night. Really love Apple Cider :) But gosh beer (all types of beer except maybe Guinness sucks, wait Guinness is stout so it's different)

Finished playing and then K.O all the way till the next morning hahaha.


Camwhoring with the $3/person sea view we got. LOL.

Headed to Nagoya Hill shopping mall for A&W, J.CO donuts and last minute shopping.

What's A&W without root beer float right?

Anyway, I think I am over the sweet donuts crazy days. Can't seem to stand donuts. Everyone was happily lugging donuts back but I am like, argh no thanks HAHA. Can't believe I used to happily eat Oreo donuts once a week and was skinny DAAAAMN.

Ate Magmum icecream cause it's freaking cheap there. $1++? WHY YOU SO EXPENSIVE IN SINGAPORE. And omg there was Haagen Daaz sandwich icecream!!! But not cheap, but I miss you leh, SIGH.

And bought kueh lapis cause I love kueh lapis but apparently wasn't nice according to Mum oh well, sigh :(

Being a year 3 feels so unreal at times. Like I don't even know what I want. Is it weird to say that I fear oblivion too? Hmm, shall go and sleep and not dwell too much on it for now. 

You May Also Like

0 comments