Y3S1W2: Pitchstop x Lao Huo Tang x Victors Kitchen x Gardens by the Bay

by - 8:00 PM


Fish and wedges from Pitchstop. I wanted Salmon and scrambled eggs which is supposedly an all day breakfast meal but they don't offer it during lunch hour. Feeling scammed.

Sea-food pizza :)

The pitchstop gathering took place after a horrible lesson of strategic management. Hate it when I feel like don't learn anything during lessons. Can you make up your mind about the points SIGHHH TSK.


Trying food from M&S cause I saw on Instagram and someone was raving about it.



After knowing each other for like four years, we only ate our first Chinese meal together on that day. I always like double boiled soups hehe, easily pleased please!

Walked around JE, played with selfie stick and caught Lucy which wasn't a good movie to watch just in case you are wondering.
Didn't order a lot but as usual SG's dimsum is so much more expensive. Love the prawn dumpling and liushabao. I want to try the bo luo bun and egg tarts someday! I am missing OneDimSum's chee cheong fun wrapped around dough fritters!


HAHA dessert for fun^^

The lovely company. So jealous of people on exchange now. :(

Gardens by the Bay was so damn crowded but I think the crowd controllers were doing a good job (: Offering people water and drinks, not bad.

Important note, orchid vanilla icecream does not really taste like orchids. But wait, how do orchids taste like?



“I fear oblivion,” he said without a moment’s pause. 
“I fear it like the proverbial blind man who’s afraid of the dark.”

I have always thought the fear of oblivion as absurd but I guess I understand his point of view. I don't want to be ordinary anymore. Everyone's talking about which company they want to join and I don't have much idea what I want. I thought knowing what I don't want was sufficient but I guess not. Tell me, who doesn't want to work for P&G, Unilever etc? They are the biggest marketing related marketing companies. I don't have any fascinating GPA or any stellar record sadly. I really want to do something big as well. Something that people will remember it or be thankful for. 

The idea of being ordinary scares me so much. Like the idea of drifting through life as a typical OL. Hmm. 

You May Also Like

0 comments