Y3S1W4&5: Daily Scoop x Two presentations down

by - 11:30 AM

So... It's like around 1/3 of the semester has passed. Survived week 5 with two presentations. Not too bad, considering I was sick with flu and fever one day before Tourism presentation :O Why is my immune system so weak ): And before having flu and fever, I was suffering from a huge ulcer in week 4 daaaaamn.



Avocado and Baileys Chocolate Chip icecream with waffles at The Daily Scoop. Kind of sad that Mao Shan Wang and Rum and Raisin wasn't available :( I shall be back someday for them ^^ so many new icecream places popping up (of nowhere) like Holycow Creamery (at Yishun) and Mootime (opposite SSC). So yaaay to potential new icecream hangout places in the North. But I guess this Holycow creamery is gonna be crowded sooner or later hmph. Just like how I possibly need to wait for the craze over Sunday Folks to be over before I can try it. 

And no, I am not eating good food every week. It's just projects zaps too much energy from everyone kay. 

Random note, I finally tried Tokyo Chicken Stew and Pumpkin soup from Soup Spoon. Both are pretty good. Haha okay I am lag but as a creature of habit (I am a risk averse human sigh), I have always stuck with the same few soups. 

And I guess I really can't go back to those days when I love drinking frappes like white chocolate mocha/dark mocha/caramel etc cause they are all too sweet to me FML. Doing project at CBTL and I can't even stand how sweet normal mocha is. CAPPUCCINO WHOLE DAY EVERYDAY. 

Photo with the group after Tuesday's presentation. Taking some frauds module as an elective and not regretting it cause the prof is so entertaining. One of my favourite profs :> Ahhh he is such a achiever that I feel so guilty about myself. I mean, what CFO working in HK, hold talks for people, teaches three classes at NTU, how do one even do that? Sleep at 5am?! I wish I have the passion to do something like this in the future seriously. 
Passion. I don't even know whether I want to work in FCMG :( Everyone's into Unilever... I mean their corporate ethics is good but do I really know what they are doing? 

Ahhh ethics. Realising I love all books that hints at ethics. Like Jodi Picoult's books. My sister's keeper, whether you should keep your right to your body and sacrifice your sister ahhh. IBE class always make me feel that I am so naive at times. But still loving it and it makes me feel like doing a masters in International Business HAHAHA. Nice to see me liking what I do? Yeaaaah, I probably like it cause it's not purely business. Like it involves concepts from like Sociology, Political Science, Economics etc. See how much I dislike pure business modules like Strategic Management. Really not a big picture person daaaaamn, how am I going to lead in the workforce someday?

Glad that Week 5 is over. Wasn't the way I wanted it to end but what to do? 

You May Also Like

0 comments