Y3S1W3: Sync Korean Fusion Bistro x Rebecca's birthday

by - 11:11 PM

Been seeing a lot of matcha lava cakes on Instagram and Babette's one look so good omggg. Why are lava cakes so expensive :'(


For a closer alternative, head to Sync Korean Fusion Bistro at Westgate (haha). There's lunch set meals which cost $7.90 for an appetizer and main course! If you pay $9.90, you can get a selected dessert on top of that. But since our main purpose was the matcha lava cake, we didn't get the $9.90 set.

For appetizer, there was the choice of pumpkin soup or summer salad. Perks of NOT eating alone, get to try both :> For the main course, there was K-pork stew, Bibimpap and Japchae. I always love eating Japchae actually but let me be healthy for once HAHAHA. So I ate Bibimpap. All these main courses cost like around $15 usually so yes the lunch deals were extremely attractive.

Expensive dessert which cost $10 omggg. But goood. Matcha lava cake I LOVE YOU.
The chocolate sauce was too sweet so maybe one should consider making a special order- having no chocolate sauce.

Saturday was spent singing Teoheng and having dinner with the clique. Everytime when I sing K, I realised there's a list of songs I will want to sing to...

  1. 分手快乐
  2. 寂寞寂寞就好
  3. 明明就
  4. 散场的拥抱
Please recommend me sad break up songs okaaay, I love them HAHAHA.

And then had a longggg dinner at Just Acia. Yaaay to free flow ice-cream. And guy friends who are so enthusiastic about school work when I am just like, nuaing still daaaamn it.

You May Also Like

0 comments