Rude,

by - 12:50 AM

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? 
Say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die 
Tough luck my friend cause the answer's still no! 

 Why you gotta be so rude? 
Don't you know I'm human too 
Why you gotta be so rude
 I'm gonna marry her anyway

Rude by Magic! being stuck in my head for a few days hmm. Being trying to get myself motivated to read and prepare for class (but failed miserably). Watching videos all those ALS related ones to the nonsensical retarded videos to movie trailers. Hmm so many movies that I want to catch!! From Begin Again (omg Adam Levine) which I missed out to movies that are releasing soon. 

 1. Begin Again

 2. Lucy
 

 3. If I stay- releasing on 11 September

4. Love, Rosie- releasing on 30 October
Ahhh Sam Clafin hehehe. Can't wait to see him in Hunger Games too hahaha.

5. Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
6. The Hobbit

And omg at the list of TV shows that looks tempting too. Like Jane the virgin and The Flash. Nope, not watching it just cause the main character is called Jane. But the storyline sounds interesting and funny. And as for The Flash, hey come on, Grant Gustin is starring in it and he is so cute hahahaha. Reminded of those days when I TRIED to watch Glee.

Okay probably should go to bed with a 8.30am class tomorrow. Gosh, why do I have such an early class?! Surviving on Kopi C and Teh C everyday. Maybe should get Teh C siew dai or even Teh C kosong instead LOL.

Good night, world.

You May Also Like

0 comments