All at once

by - 11:52 PM

Woohoo back here after a week? It feels longer than that hmm. Had two tests today which both of them went quite badly I think -.- Sustainability quiz which was supposedly easier but I guess I can only be confident of my answers for like 6 out of 15 questions whattttt not even a pass?! Accounting test today what a joke. Can only balance shit as usual. Sucks that I can never balance anything. I really really really want to do better than a B+ for Accounting leh :( All talk no action, too lazy to prepare for Accounting tomorrow. And project meeting tomorrow early in the morning ohwell.


Shall tumblr a while till 12.30am and maybe read a little of Accounting and then sleep. Yes, I can do it. 

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Really pretty amazed how I am so in love with The Fray after the free concert LOL. They said their lyrics come second to their melody/tune, but how can their lyrics make so much sense when it is only their second priority?!

Okay survive tomorrow and then watch TVD finally tomorrow night hehehe. Maybe I should go for a swim. Cause I cant really run with a semi injured tendon. Mehhh.

You May Also Like

0 comments