Acquired taste,

by - 1:24 AM

Hi recess week :) Half the semester is over, can't wait for this semester to be over and I will be in another country. 


Okay so this semester I started my recess week with a bang hehe ^^ Super grateful for the ticket from Jia Hui's friend. So I guess this is what they mean that it is important to know more people hahaha. The opportunity to see The Fray performing live. I am still starstruck/amazed at how good they sound live. 

Not the biggest The Fray fan around actually haha. Only knew the popular songs from them like You Found Me, Never Say Never, How To Save A Life, Syndicate, The Fighter, Heartbeat before I went to google for more songs hahaha. Okay but I went to research and found more songs before the concert. HAHA lucky I did that cause if not I will feel so noob among the crowd of crazy fans hahaha.

Actually the event didnt start off well actually. Bad direction sense again. Walked from MBS (Bayfront) to Promenade instead of Promontory then run from Promenade to Esplanade then all the way back to Promontory (which I swear it's nearer to Raffles MRT). SIGHHH bad directions and no one seem to know where the Promontory was -.- The reason why I managed to find out where it is? By searching #thefray on Instagram. Thank goodness for Instagram HAHA. Anw ran all the way in flats and dress and now I have freaking painful blister. How to run nowww :(

But The Fray proved to be worth it :) Omg can't describe my happiness when I heard Never Say Never live. Wanted to record the entire song, but a little lazy to hold the phone for so long. And I wanted to enjoy the song hehe. Luckily I can't hear my own voice in the video HAHA. Was singing along hehe.

How To Save A Life got the most reaction from the crowd I think haha. Everyone seems so high except for some weird people who screamed "I LOVE YOU COLDPLAY" for fun wth. And then I think there's people who actually just sat outside through the entire concert to drink like whaatttt. I mean I know it's a Guinness Day thing but still, for stout only?!

Anw discovered that drinking was really an acquired taste thing. Haha just like how coffee and chai tea are about acquired taste too. So many things in life are just a matter of habit I guess. Like running and maybe even feelings towards things and people. Oh and I think I kind of understand why people like to drink, but noooo, not going to be an alcoholic haha.


SIGHHH phone camera sucks. Okay good night. Maybe I will dream about them tonight HAHA. Okay shall sleep nowww. Driving lesson and then Accounting project. Maybe will get to drink Starbucks tomorrow hehe. Oh I mean later today. Nightttt.

You May Also Like

0 comments