Random thoughts again

by - 2:16 AM

If you want to know how you truly feel about life, stay up until it's like in the middle of the night. Like 2am. When it is quiet and everyone else at your home is asleep.


Most of the times when I am awake so late I always end up thinking about life.

And then I will feel sad. Not those overwhelming sadness but just slightly sad. Each time I stayed up late, past regrets never fail to haunt me. I mean I am still young, how much regrets can I actually have right? But then everyone has their own issues right?

No, I am not pessimistic or depressed or even really sad. I will just go to bed, regretting that I waste some time and then wake up and carry on with my life activities behaving like a generally happy/optimistic person (who is slightly angsty or should I say quite angsty?). Okay this sounds as if I am acting happy but I am not. It's like being contented/generally happy in life but not truly happy I guess.

Just some random thoughts at this time of the night. Good night.

You May Also Like

0 comments