GOOD KARMA DAY

by - 12:53 AM

Well well, I just realised I won't be really free any single day for the whole of next few weeks :( Please come find me for lunch (to anyone who sees this). Oh yeah, working and having OT for everyday I think. I have no idea why there are so many papers. Angst but I guess I have been surviving with the thought of "7.50 7.50 7.50. Driving ex. Shopping need money. Want to go exchange also need money." Things I do for money LOL.


But while working there, I realised I would never want to work for an insurance firm. I LIKE CHALLENGES, I LIKE CAREER PROGRESSION, I WANT TO WORK OVERSEAS, I DON'T MIND STAYING LATE. But I guess all these only applies when I am young. Guess in the end, someday I will treasure a work-life balance. Hmm.

But if it's for Marketing at a insurance company, erm I consider it okay hahaha. Oh yeah I guess I will be choosing Marketing in the end though there's this nagging doubt at the back of mind. What if I am meant for maths? What if I suck in Marketing? But I really really like what we need to study in Marketing. Retail management!!! LIKE WOW.

GPA was out yesterday or to be exact two days ago. I mean it wasn't fantastic but I was kind of happy and proud of myself. Not for OB obviously but I honestly didn't really care except that it pulled my GPA down. Biz Ops also blehhh. Shall not dwell on the bad things but focus on the fact that I can possibly increase my GPA further. (I need to cause mine is really baaaad)

Okay shall go sleep soon. So shagged from volunteering with kids and elderly. Oh well, a random realisation. In the past when I spot couples or when I interact with them, I would be thinking "oh when will I find my THE ONE?" But now, I am just happy for them without thinking about anything else. Change in priorities? HAHA. 

Ok nighttt before my English errors get worse. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You May Also Like

0 comments