But you let your colours show,

by - 12:17 AM

"People will show you who they are, but we ignore it because we want them to be who we want them to be."

So I guess, one month is up. Tomorrow is my last day of work in Tanjong Pagar. I guess that's the last of my temporary admin job? The next long term job will probably be an internship and then time for a permanent job? Oh well, growing up too fast haha.

The perm staff who is supposed to take over me had arrived on Monday and I guess almost everyone understands how horrible and bitchy I am. Kind of rolled my eyes when she asked me weird questions like how to fold the letters and when she asked me things related to work more than two times. ANGSTTT. Impatient much. Should change my attitude. Like what some people tell me about how I should put myself in her shoes. I have only been working there for a month and I feel so depressed with the work already, imagine being a permanent staff doing such things. 

Which I can only say- study hard, kids. Hahaha. What parents said about studying hard is true huh haha.

This week has been great except for the fact that today the permanent staff decided to take leave and I had to do her work. Ran 4km on Monday, 4.8km on Wednesday. LIKE WOW. Best part is still finishing 4.8km in around 30mins. I mean I know people can do better than that but running alone in a stadium is really booooringgg. Hahaha, I would never ever ask people to run with me though. Can't understand why people look so good after a run when I look so terrible. DRENCHED WITH SWEAT EWWW. Shall attempt 5.2 km tomorrow maybe :) 10km run I AM COMING FOR YOU. Someday I will go for Sundown hahaha.

Okay I think I am  a little crazy to run so much when the haze isn't exactly gone. All the PM2.5 thing erm. Anw on the day with the worst haze (I think), I woke up so early for breakfast at 6 Oz Espresso Bar.



Breakfast set comes with a cup of Cappuccino or Latte. I ordered a Cappuccino (Cappuccino more bitter righttt) with croissant set for around $5 I think I forgot OHWELL. For latte, there's coffee art wowww. The coffee was okay only I think. Huggs coffee still the most value for money I think. My croissant looks so horrible so I decided not to upload it.


Coffee art not bad ehhh. 

Well overall the place was not bad but I think better to order the muffin set even though the muffins are much smaller. But more unique I guess!

Anw the PSI was so terrible in the afternoon that I really wore N95 masks and ate at BK instead of our usual hawker centre. OH WELL. Just talked about whether I will eat at hawker centres when I am a permanent staff. I think I will. Auntie maxxx. HAHA love the idea of finding cheap and good food. Cheap and pretty clothes. Like no one ever has to know the prices of the food, shoes, accessories, clothes you had.

And then on Sunday, had a food trip with old friends :) Driving so fun, waiting for the day when I can drive around SIGHHH. Slow learner ohwell. Love Upper Thomson food as usual. MY FAVOURITE RUM AND RAISIN. I can eat one whole tub of it if it's from Salted Caramel. And I want to eat Udders' icecream pleaseee. Alcoholic icecream WOWWW.

Okay I should probably go sleep soon. Last day of work and exploring some ramen place later for lunch :D Check out instagram for nice ramen photo later hahaha. 

And permanent staff please appear for work tomorrowww. 



You May Also Like

0 comments