There’s no filling up your spaces with fictionary places,

by - 12:41 AM






This weather is so freaking crazy. It's so horribly warm, the haze and the amount of particles in the air is like horrifying. Throat has been feeling so itchy, spamming honey for the past few days. Probably should be spamming more water though.

Okay there's nothing much to share about except for the fact that my money has been flying awayyyyy and I have been eating quite good food OHWELL. And glad to have meet up with some people ever since holidays started. The perks of being an University student, you don't have to catch up with school work. :)

Okay new food that I tried in the past month, first up- Ramen from Watami. Haha randomly suggested it for Lek's birthday ohwell. Anw the ramen wasn't that good. High expectations about Japanese eggs. Those runny egg yolks hehe. But Watami's one was like going to be fully hard boiled already MEHHH. But the service was pretty good. Except that the guy was damn epic. Giving us plates before the cake is out HAHA. SURPRISE FAILED OHWELL.

HAHA nothing much happened during the week other than Saturday chilling with Rebecca. Cotton On's sale is seriously mehhhh :( Uniqlo cute shirts, yes I finally know what is Suzy's zoo. And fattening hot fudge sundae and mousse cake thank you!

Sunday was Swee Choon with Lek and Wah. Celebrating Father's Day with my friends er haha. Bad choice to go there on a weekend. Farrer Park that stretch of road is seriously the WORST road to drive on. Worse than Orchard I swear.

Tried new food this time :) Sichuan Chilli Oil Wanton wasn't bad :) Banana and prawn fritter was kind of weird. So is the banana, red bean and egg white thing. HAHA blame it on their bananas. Somehow the banana taste can't blend well with the prawn, red bean or whatever thing they try to mix with. But I kind of like the egg white. WEIRD LIKING FOR EGG WHITES. Liu sha bao was good as usual but egg tarts seem to get worse each time I eat it. NOOOO I won't order it anymore. Oh I tried Red Velvet Cocoa and Chai tea from CBTL. Ahhh, should chill at there someday and try their new drinks hehe.





 I realised that my tanline can be seen in this photo LOL. And why my eyes so small ARGHHH. Need some contacts that make my eyes bigger. 

HI HELLO KITTY

Feel so old each time I realised how long it has been since I graduated from NJ. :O Not that I miss doing A levels, but still I think it's great knowing the two of you haha.

As for this week, I have been eating good food too LOL. Colleagues been buying food to work (WOW). Cakes and some egg white snacks on Monday, Tuesday went for Korean buffet and then Wednesday (today) I had free curry puff and J.Co donuts. FAT DIE ME. 




Korean BBQ at Ssikkek at Chinatown :D HAHA so funny to see all of us spamming meat and how certain people's food is always uncooked. LOLLL. HAHA among all the meat there, I only love the chicken HEHE. And maybe bacon ohwell. SO HAPPY TO SEE KIMCHI THOUGH. Miss my Korea days eating good food. Anw it would be better if they included icecream as part of their buffet thing lor. Selling melon icecream at $1 SIGH PIE.

Okay quite happy to have known them in my uni life. Sem 2 was so much better than sem 1 cause I don't have to move around between classes, seeing many different people for different classes. I wonder if it affected my mood. Haha, slightly happier in Sem 2. I am serious. SIGH TIMETABE FOR YEAR 2.

Anw, I walked from Tanjong Pagar to Outram park without getting horribly lost :D OMG ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. JANE CAN READ A MAP OMG. Despite the haze, the walk wasn't that bad. Love all the shophouses. Wanna explore the area someday :)


Lunch today at Amoy again. Steamed rice with chicken and mushrooms :) And then tea from some level 1 stall. Prefer this tea to Rafee's Corner one. Tea taste well blended with milk taste (Y)


OH I WAS SO DEPRESSED AFTER LUNCH CAUSE OF TWO THINGS. Number 1, I finished my work as quickly as I could to have the chance to explore the highest level to realise it's out of bound wthhhhh. Number 2, I pulled up the blinds since I have a window seat (and I love view of CBD) to realise I can't see anything not cause of the haze but the logo was directly outside my window. DEPRESSING.

Brighter side of the day, gym finally. But ran really slow. 15 mins to finish 2.4km OH WELL. And I was too lazy to do anything else so I paid $2.50 to run for twenty minutes. STUPID MUCH.

Okay good night, haze please maintain yourself. Improve lehhh. Rain rain please come nowww.


You May Also Like

0 comments