So alive,

by - 12:54 AM

Should be finishing up my stats practice and read through biz ops proposal and read biz ops notes but I am... As usual distracted.

Been on Tumblr for the past few days. Well... wasn't very active on Tumblr during the last sem cause I got a little bored of it and maybe feel so bad everytime I went on Tumblr. Well, just realised how much I miss Tumblr and its like "omg so true" quotes.

So yup, some posts from Tumblr. Here are the "omg so true posts"


"...depends on where I am, who I'm with". How true. I really behave differently with different people. And I guess this sounds really really weird but I feel a deeper emotional connection with people if the conversations revolve around serious issues. Okay maybe it isn't weird cause it's only with those people I can talk about life.

asilverlinings:

wow this
makemestfu:

So relatable blog :)

makemestfu:

So relatable blog :)


These few photos/quotes are so inspirational:


yanilavigne:

More quotes here..

Pretty places:

10knotes:


My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!



Cute things:
forever-and-alwayss:

me, every morning due to allergies

CUTE TTM

neverstoplov3:

cockiesandmilf:

h4ywire:

omFG

awe she looks like the purple telly tubbie!

FUTURE CHILD LULZ


Pretty clothes:










Okay happy wednesdayyyyyyyyy

You May Also Like

0 comments