Never Say Never,

by - 12:56 AM

Wanted to insert some nice lyrics/title from The Fray but I can't think of any, hence inserted my favourite title from The Fray whatttt hahaha. Okay so what's the relevance right? Well, cause I am going for my first concert ever. Is it consider a concert? Arthurs' Day 2013 with Jia Hui on Friday!! :) OMG THE FRAY AND FREE TICKETS TO SECRET EXCLUSIVE LOCATION. Friday somemore, like celebrating recess week hehehe.

But then first, I have to survive my ethics essay :O Sian whatever happened to my mugging plan last week ): Yes I did stay up late but no I didn't manage to finish whatever I wanted to do. A terrible lack of motivation. And too many things weighing on my mind.

I guess I don't really like whatever modules I am doing now :( What on earth is ethics and sustainability?! I know they are important but I am not interested in EXPLAINING them. I don't like Malay too, like I am not supposed to feel that busy but somehow I can't seem to find the time to revise the Malay words and I can't remember anything. Otak saya kosong :( Yes, Market Behaviour is damn interesting but noooo, I am not going to do well for it. 20% quiz and Idk what I was writing during the quiz.

Sometimes, I wonder why didn't I go for Banking instead :O No, I don't like Banking at all, but I think/guess I might be able to do better in it. Like I was helping someone with Accounting and I realised I spent a lot more time on Accounting than other things. Like for such maths related modules, you know that somehow you can get an answer, it's just how hard you are willingly to try. Oh well, I guess I had always underestimated my mathematical skills LOLLLLLLLL.

And then, there is exchange matters. I was really really damn freaking excited for exchange. But then visiting HK wasn't that exciting to me. I never really love HK (no offence to anyone) because it feels like Singapore's pace of life. I mean the country I am forever in love with is like Taiwan. It's like when I was in Taipei, everyone seems so nice. So... when this City Uni of HK doesn't allow me to do Market Intelligence/Research (wtf) and I wrongly saw/thought I can't do any of my Marketing PEs, I was angry/cheated. And then I started feeling slightly relieved and then thought about feepaying to Taiwan...I mean I wasn't that worried about HK exchange. Guess I don't really mind not going HK... I mean afterall, I had always wanted to be in Taiwan for exchange or even try working in Taiwan for a short period of time. But then the admin part of NOT going HK is erm...

So I guess, whether I am going HK or Taiwan, it's really fate already. Whether City Uni wants to offer me my mods.

Should continue with my essay and then accounting project. Daaaamn, procrastinate so long, it's so damn late now. If I have so little amount of sleep and I wear contacts for career foundation, will my eyes be too dry? :(

BIMBO CONCERNS AGAIN BYEEE




You May Also Like

0 comments