Summer Forever,

by - 1:34 AM

I wish the title is true. Can't believe I see someone tweeting about how she is looking forward to studying. Wtf seriously. Nvm, moving on to happier things.

Things I have accomplished this summer! :)


1. Visit USS- checked :) So happy that there was a sale in NTU and that we went there on the first Monday of my summer holidays. Love the adrenaline rush, love the company too.


2. Learn how to drive- Yesss passed BTT (stupid e-trial that freaked us out) and passed FTT too.

3. Watch TVD and the channel U drama haha - TVD checked, too lazy to go Xinmsn to watch the drama hahahaa.

4. Read some books.
(Storyteller by Jodi Picoult, For One More Day and Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, Delirium by Lauren Oliver)

5. Finally get to swim- Almost forgot how awesome swimming can be. But tanlines can be slightly ugly if they are longer than your shorts :( NO not my shorts short, the tanline really longer than FBTs.

6. Check out tulipmania at gardens by the bay- Haha headed to Gardens by the Bays twice!!! Once for tulips, once for CIP. Really love how flowers smell. But tulips still better than the flowers exhibition in June.
Awesome company at Gardens by the Bay. Pardon my fat legs


Mandatory jumpshots for places with space teehee




7. Get a job- Checked. Worked for one month at Tokio Marine, really preferred AXA though. The welfare at AXA was (Y) FREE FRUITS. But glad that I could eat lunch with Jia Hui everyday ^^

8. Finally stop being lazy and maybe bake something hahaha- Made pizza hmm.

9. Tried Paris Baguette's royal pudding and some of their pastries. Was not bad but I felt that it was overrated :(

Okay didn't manage to try the list of cafes I wanted to try and still haven't go to Timbre!! Already thinking of things to do during the break! Must try some of the cafes the next time when I am free!

Other worthy mentions:

1. Changed my spectacles
2. Headed to KL with friends (shall maybe blog about this soon and upload the limited number of photos)

Good nighttt. And AB0602, you really suck.


You May Also Like

0 comments