Here we go again,

by - 1:39 AM

First week of school which I only have to turn up in school for three times cause I don't even have enough AUs. And then now, I have enough AUs but I don't want to do comm fund oh well. :(

Just finished my exchange essay and hand up my choices for exchange. Putting HK on the top on my list cause it looks like I can clear the most number of modules and I can be back in Singapore by May. Not that I love Singapore so much, but it's cause I can't clear my Professional Attachment in December cause the school refuses to give me Career Foundation.

Every single day I am staring at the slots on STARS planner as if I am looking at stocks on stock exchange market. ARGHHH how lameee. But maybe I should be glad for Accounting slot. And learning Malay this semester woohoo.

My skin is so cui, probably should stop taking caffeine for fun and sleep earlier and maybe run tomorrow morning. Need to train for my runs. Colour run on Saturday :) And then Straits Times Run the week after. Hopefully it will be fine and I can run all the way!

Nighttt.

You May Also Like

0 comments