Y3W8&9: Bday celebrations

by - 12:22 AM



Dinner at Ichiban + trying to selfie using polaroid/fish eye lens etc.


My 21st. (Okay I'm kidding)

Appetiser which I like hehe. (No I didn't eat all six)


Taking photo against MBS white wall outside a toilet cause everything about MBS is nice. (Kidding) But #ootd shot? Can? HAHA


Always dreamed (still dreaming actually) of swimming in this pool, looking at the skyscrappers (haha, can we even use this word to describe those buildings). Kind of miss the skyline of HK :(


JC classmates. Kind of funny to think of how old we are now. All the talks about school and school, but I guess it's kind of nice to see everyone :)


So after attending two 21st birthday parties, I still have no idea what I want to do on my 21st HAHA. 
It's like having a party is good cause you get to see everyone that makes an impact on your life, but how to not invite certain people without insulting them? And the amount of work (sourcing for food, location, decorations?!). Oh and the money.

And gifts. I think this year I probably should come up with a list of presents I want and get people to adhere it HAHA. I mean it's the thought that counts but isn't it better than you don't waste money and get something that is not very well-liked/useful right? 

Wanted to type out the list now but nah because...

Projects are being a bitch currently. Strat mgmt sucks seriously. I HATE ALL THESE BIG PICTURE THINGS. I can't see anything, I have a myopic mind seriously argh. And the prof sucks big-time (wanted to say suck balls but that's too crude I guess). 

But reading strategic audit and it seems pretty fun. Like the amount of thinking and analysis that goes into it actually makes it seems fun. Love-hate relationship.

Sigh, strategic management WHYYYY. Seriously had the idea of MCing the module but SIGH.

IBE sigh again. I like the project. I am like considering a consulting career (who doesn't like challenges?) but I am not that smart/fast. Talking about fast and smart reminds me of you sighhhhh. 
Isn't EQ equally important? And never knew that I am such a people-person. Oh well. At least, someone have to be the people-person till this project ends right. And I guess there's a thin line between confidence and cockiness. Hmm. And I hate reading people (argh I am not a HR person you know). Why can't people make up their mind and be 100% nice or 100% mean? I can't tell whether you are a normal person or a freaking cocky/arrogant person.

"I look at you (projects & groupmates) and all I feel is tired".

Somehow I am becoming very anal/OCD-ish about projects. Come on, give me your best or don't give me your work at all. 

Good night world hmm.


P.S Saw this in archive, should be more understanding perhaps.

“People aren’t either wicked or noble. They’re like chef’s salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict.”

You May Also Like

0 comments