Y3S1W10&11: Food adventures

by - 12:38 AM



Trying out Beans & Cream icecream. Matcha and Mao Shan Wang durian. 
VERDICT: Not bad for a neigbourhood icecream shop. But how long can this cafe scene last?

Nana's Green Tea

Into green tea food. Love the green chocolate like thing :) But I think Tsujiri softserve tastes better?

Two presentations down in Week 11 ^^ Time for 10 page essay and also start studying for finals, better make a study plan soon. Been slacking a lot.

So many up and coming food! Here's the list of food I kind of want to try. Please jio me if you have common interest as me HAHA.

Soft-serve/ice-cream (with/without waffles) /yogurt
  1. Department of Caffeine
  2. Honey Creme, 313 Somerset
  3. Beegurt, Thomson
  4. Sunday Folks, Holland V
  5. Oblong, Upper Serangoon
  6. Assembly Coffee (for salted caramel waffles)
Cafes
  1. Cups n Canvas (for sweet potato latte)
  2. GRUB
Japanese food
  1. Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
  2. Standing Sushi Bar
  3. Momiji Japanese Buffet 
Pastry
  1. Tiong Bahru Bakery
  2. Cake Spade
  3. Dough & Grains for healthy bread
Dimsum
  1. Kowloon Hong Kong dimsum
  2. Red Star
  3. Mouth Restaurant
Anyway, been using Dayre again hehe. Easier to update my life there I guess, so if you are too free and want to read about my food adventures you can head there:  http://dayre.me/cherangsty/
Shall just keep this blog for my long list of to do or when I am feeling intellectual hahaha and have thoughts.

Like how a few weeks ago I was just thinking about democracy and HK and yesterday I was thinking about Section 377A. Hmm.

Good night world.


You May Also Like

0 comments