Week 4

by - 12:17 AM

27th January-1st Feb

Another week without me doing any work again, what's new again. Here to blog about the highlights of the week again. Nothing much happened I guess.


Cooking in hall on Tuesday

Cooked our first meal together in hall ^^ Tomatoes, minced pork and udon and steamed vegetables. Yaaaay, not bad for a first attempt. 

Mobile Softee on Wednesday

Tried to rush out to Mongkok after running in the morning to get my prepaid card... and I spot the mobile softee van :) Finally got to try it after seeing so much many of my exchange friends posting pictures of it. Tasted pretty normal actually, just that it's really quite soft #youdontsay

Alone time on Wednesday :)

Then went shopping for fooood. And I saw one bottle of cashew nut cookie. Just buy only hahaha. Haven't see chinese new year food here please :( They don't have pineapple tarts and my favourite prawn roll SIGH.

Food trip in Central/Wanchai on Thursday

Tried Lan Fong Yuen and ate at Capital Cafe again. Lan Fong Yuen is so so so disappointing. The service was horrifying. Sat down at a place and was made to move again. And the waiter kept insisting that we should use English. EXCUSE ME, we got so cui meh?!??!

So not everything that looks old school is good okay.

Famous pork chop bun and silk stocking milk tea

Yes, I am eating kaya toast -.- Haven't see kaya for so longggg.

Well, the food there wasn't bad but it wasn't good so I felt it was overrated. The milk tea was only slightly smoother than usual milk tea. The pork chop bun looks so small and sad haha. But still better than the one from Macau, which has bones in it omgggg. Shall blog about it again next time haha.

Since I called it a food hunt, how can it stop with one shop right? Went to the Starbucks store with HK concepts incorporated in it. Pretty cool.

I want to try the red bean pudding the next time I am there!!

Ordered the coffee flavoured bolo bun and egg tart. The coffee taste was stronger for the egg tart I guess. But both of them don't really taste good oops.

Also headed to Capital Cafe at Wanchai again. Omg can't believe they don't sell milk pudding!!! So embarrassing. Had to ordered some other food. The red bean ice was pretty good :)

Wanted to buy egg tarts back for dessert/supper after steamboat but sigh honululu was closed by the time I headed back for it SIGHHHH.

Steamboat on Thursday



Fireworks and sushi supper at Tsim Sha Tsui on Saturday


Super love the fireworks display :) Won't mind traveling and squeezing again for the fireworks. Embarrassed myself totally in front of new people (friends) when I said that I have been watching 2D fireworks in Singapore and the fireworks that night was HD and 3D woohoo.

SASHIMI HALF -PRICED. HKD 15 for three thick pieces :)

Quite a few sushi were at half price! :D One Sushi, I will be back for you!

Horse racing at Shatin Race course on Sunday

Okay so it was the first race of the lunar new year and hence was supposed to be a big event. Won HKD4 this time yaaaay better than losing HKD30 the last time :( 

LOL this photo act like got win 30 plus dollars HAHA. Wear red colour specially. Kidding.

Got to eat Movenpick icecream again ^^ No pistachio flavour but love the espresso flavour :)


Was pretty worried about having to celebrate cny here alone. Foreign country, CNY (with shops closed), without family. Sounds pretty scary but glad for the company ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments