October's Earworms

by - 11:40 PM

Current earworms:

(And note I didn't watch any of the following MVs so if they are really weird... Too bad)

Go and have your doubts,
we've been through this before, yes
For this will soon be over, it'll be paradise next,
its our paradise next

And darling we will sing until we die,
we'll never waste these tears on fears and cries
and now the world is ours to take
and every single move is ours to make



But she didn’t know, she wasn’t told
This life is just too old
People walking come and go
They don’t know you they’re so cold


So far from typical but take my advice
Before you play with fire do think twice
And if you get burned well baby don't you be surprised


(I love me)
Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
(Hey)
Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
(I love me)
Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Anytime, day or night
(I love me)


You got yourself in a dangerous zone
Cause we both have the fear, fear of being alone

And I still don't understand it
You don't mess with love, you mess with the truth
And my heart don't understand it, understand it, understand it


You May Also Like

0 comments