Rose (not the flower)

by - 3:59 PM

Roses are red, Vio—
Roses are always associated with romance and I guess many females regard rose as their favourite flower. Well, personally, my all time favourite is the sunflowers!
Sunflowers from some exhibition at Gardens by the bay
So cheery looking, what's there not to like?

And sunflowers' seeds are delicious, admit it, sunflowers are the best. 

Well, I am not saying roses are not good. I think roses are great as well. Especially rose with coffee HAHA. Hey, I can't be the only one who likes rose latte right? 

I still remember my first encounter with rose latte was at Bricklane in HK and it was a pleasant surprise. I hate Bandung (ok my hatred for it may be irrational but come on it tastes artificial) so I didn't expect myself to like rose latte. 
First cup of (life-changing) rose latte

So after coming back from HK, I realized SG or maybe cafes in general don't usually serve rose latte? I had only drank it once at Coffee Nowhere and I being a glutton had googled and compiled a list of other cafes that serve rose latte. 
Chock Full of Beans
Address: Blk 4 Changi Village Road, 01-2090
Opening Hours: Tuesdays to Fridays, 11am to 10pm; Saturdays and Sundays, 9am to 10pm; closed on Mondays
Nearest station: Pasir Ris

Just Want Coffee

Address: 1 Everton Park #01-27 Singapore 081001
Opening Hours: Mondays to Saturdays, 8am to 6pm; closed on Sundays 
Nearest station: Outram


The Little Prince Creamery
Address: Lor 6 Toa Payoh Blk 47 #01-134 Singapore 310047
Opening Hours: Mondays to Wednesdays and Sundays, 12pm to 10pm; Fridays and Saturdays 12pm to 11pm; closed on Tuesdays. 
Nearest station: Toa Payoh or Braddell 

Note: Take bus no. 232 and 235 from Toa Payoh interchange
or no.235 from Braddell MRT. From Toa Payoh interchange, if you take bus no.232, alight at Pei Chun Public School. Take bus no.235, alight at Blk 75 Lor 5 hawker centre and you will see blk 48 across the bus stop. From Braddell MRT, Take Bus no.235 from blk 101C. Alight at Blk 50 and walk to blk 47.)

Dazzling Coffee 
Address: 15 Stamford Road, #01-85 Capitol Piazza, 178906
Opening Hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 11am to 12am; Fridays and Saturdays, 11am to 3am
Nearest station: City Hall



Coffee Nowhere
Numerous outlets with one at Boon Lay Community Club. Note: it's now here not no where. Hahaha. 


Yeah, I can't really find any more cafes with rose latte. :/ Hmm, so to any fellow rose latte fans (assuming anyone reads this), you are welcome.


You May Also Like

0 comments