Back with food updates hahaha

by - 3:03 PM

Some picture updates (of food duh) while I am fighting with my monthly battle of cramps yet again. Can't do any work while dealing with all these cramps, so why not while my time away at my (very old) blog hahahaha.

W39's Egg Benedict
Model not included (HAHA)

W39
Yet another item on the brunch menu.

Love the design of the place and the fact that they have outdoor seatings means there's dogs hehehe.

Finally tried Tiong Bahru Bakery, love their pastry ^^

Honey Creme, definitely not worth the money and hype.
The soft serve does taste better than McDonalds BUT honey comb is disgusting. 

ALIVE Museum ^^

Checking out Royce Mary cafe at Sembawang,
 woohoo Sembawang can have a cafe now!

Lovely company

Tian Kee & Co's breakfast, not very nice.


Tian Kee & Co.'s pretty rainbow cake,
looking pretty but taste normal. 
Catching up.

Singapore's pretty (okay lah, not bad) views

Cafe Melba
Fish & Chips, truffle fries (I like!) and Eggs Benedict


Well-deserved recess week's escapade (maybe not that well deserved);
Eggs Benedict 

Boufe Cafe,
Yet another breakfast set

Polaroids outside Boufe Cafe,
 nice place with really value for money food and good service :)
(Pardon my weird looking thumb)


You Huak Restaurant
Despite living in the North for my entire life, this is my first time trying this. Love the beehoon and the ngoh hiang ^^


Okay so basically all the photos were from December till like April???

Well, time flies. I am now a final year student, convocating on 3rd August (hey guys, this is a hint thanks for the flowers/balloons/food #kidding #ormaybenot HAHAHA)

Shall go and do bimbo stuff like paint nails and do some reading :)


You May Also Like

0 comments