Like,

by - 11:53 PM


Take my mind and take my pain
Like an empty bottle takes the rain
And heal.

Take my past and take my sins
Like an empty sail takes the wind
And heal.

And tell me some things last
And tell me some things last

Take my heart and take my hand
Like an ocean takes the dirty sands
And heal

Take my mind and take my pain
Like an empty bottle takes the rain
And heal

And tell me some things last
And tell me some things last

Didn't think of coming to this place to do anything because updating here is repetitive since I update Instagram and Facebook so often. But I don't want to let this space to rot and die. It's really funny I have this blog since Secondary 2 but I only realised recently that I do enjoy writing.

I like putting things into words. I like it better when other writers/poets/people accurately portray what I feel in their works. I like reading. I like lyrics.

I like structure.

And I like sleep. Good night.

And in case you are bored, read my article/post about dimsum woohoo LOL. Here's the link https://travitas.wordpress.com/2015/02/01/dummys-quick-guide-to-eating-the-best-dim-sum-in-hong-kong/

You May Also Like

0 comments