Week 15

by - 2:30 PM

14th-18th April

HeSheEat for dessert and Macau food at Mongkok on 14th April, Monday
Headed to Mongkok again to try this Macau restaurant which was famous for bread bowl with curry. The place looks really normal, like a normal shop located in a food court like place. Doesn't feel like a place with a lot of likes on Openrice but yeah it does have quite a number of likes LOL. But anyway the bread bowl was quite good, haven't had decent curry for a long time. And the coffee was good. Slightly bitter, the one I like it :)

HeSheEat has an amazing atmosphere. Pretty cafe ^^ But the desserts were kind of normal. Coffee Alley still serves the best food and best value for money. So going to go back there before I head back to Singapore!!

Normal looking bread bowl with curry

Bricklane at TST for brunch on 15th April, Tuesday


Eggs Benedict omnomnom with salmon! I think 18grams one was better!!

Matcha latte and rose latte

Eh I think the atmosphere at Bricklane was not bad. Hmm, matcha at Coffee Alley will forever be the best hahaha. Rose latte really tasted like rose hahaha. Not bad also haha. I think I am kind of addicted to cafe hopping now sighhhh. MONEY :(

Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, the Peak and Ichiran Ramen on 18th April, Friday
Finally went to the Peak and the wax musuem when it's already our 15th week in HK :O Time really flies and I will miss the freedom, the food and many things in HK. But I am kind of looking forward to be back in SG as well hmm.
Standing in the tram with a 45 degrees slope up the Victoria Peak is no joke hahaha. But what to do? Huge crowd cause it was Good Friday oh well.


Oh yeah President Obama invited me to help him sign papers.
I am so happy with the ribbon that you can't see my eyes HAHAHA WHAT A JOKE

Eh you mean you don't think the previous photo was cute? I am seriously displeased with that.



My company as usual :)

Headed off to view sunset/skyscrappers.





Headed off to Causeway Bay to have Ichiran Ramen for dinner. Wow the queue was really longgggg. But the atmosphere was cool. Like an authentic Japanese food place. Not bad, but I prefer Butao's ramen to this!! 


Feelings
Ended my final presentation of the semester on 18th Friday. Yes presentation on a Good Friday siannnn. It was really bad cause I wasn't prepared at all, the groupmates didn't include my most updated slides, was reading word-for-word off my phone, took longer than expected and I think my groupmates hated me for it.

Whatever hahaha.

Okay shall blog about Taiwan trip soon. Love Taiwan for its scenery and its people seriously but I am getting sick of Taiwan food. Guess I won't really want to head there soon. But I guess different company makes the country feels different. Like snorkeling during this trip omgggg. TOUCHING FISHES IN THE SEA OMGGGG. Exciting rightttttt. Bye for now :)

You May Also Like

0 comments