Two more weeks!

by - 5:47 PM

Two more weeks and I will be back in SG. In the small island with temperatures over 30 degrees. I have grown used to be alone in HK, living with awesome, comfortable temperature of like 25 degrees. Oh well.

Getting a little excited to be in SG again after so long, but I know I will miss it here.

Supposed to be studying but getting so distracted by the fact that I will be back home sooon. Compiling a list of food and things I want to do once I am back in SG :)

Food


Mee Hoon Kueh. Homecooked mee hoon kueh with lots of chili, you know how much I miss you? And the soup ohmy.


Thundertea rice. Hahaha looks so healthy rightttt. 

Steamed pomfret. Haven't have steamed fish in so damn longgg. Only had it once or twice in HK? Compared to at least once a week in SG omggg.

Fried carrot cake with chili again. Fattening but I kind of miss you!

Ahhh Bak Chor Mee with lard, hahaha.

Other worthy mentions:

  1. Fish noodles from Maxwell
  2. Chicken rice from Maxwell
  3. Homecooked Yong Tau Foo

Cafes/food places to chill/eat at
  1. Strangers' Reunion for Buttermilk waffles
  2. Creamier for icecream waffles
  3. La Ristrettos for coffee
  4. D' Good Cafe for the ambience and the coffee art
  5. VeganBurg for burgers (duh LOL)
Things to do
  1. Run 
  2. Drive
  3. Bake hahaha
So see you soon, Singapore :) 

You May Also Like

1 comments