Week 10

by - 3:40 PM

10th March- 16th March

First time frying vegetable all by myself on 13th March, Thursday

Well, cuiiii in the end the vegetable wasn't very well-cooked :( But I shall practise more at home. :) Must learn how to make double-boiled soup! :)

Dying hair on 14th March, Friday

Well well, I dyed my hair for the first time woohoo. Purple and I think I look slightly ahlian under the sun hahaa. Too bright. But just skyped my parents and they totally didnt realise hahaha.


Wanted to dip dye my hair but the salon was about to close. LOL CUIII. I rushed there after class. What an impulsive decision but hey, I am liking my hair colour now :)

PA hmm. I wonder if they will allow me to keep it haha. But no one even contact me for PA. WHY OH WHY?

Ocean Park on 15th March, Saturday
Say hi to my company :)

Managed to go on so many rides. Like Free fall (yes I really love free fall, that awesome split second when you are falling is so shiok hehe) and managed to conquer Viking again (ever since traumatic sec 2 experience where I puked my guts out)
Before conquering viking. Really hate how Viking feels hahaha. Yesss, I think that's the scariest ride!!

Conquering the Hair Raiser/Riser? Hehehe proud of all us. 

Look at our stockings hehe. Retarded much, but hey, you are only young once and no one knows us anyway woohoo

Remember my old whatsapp profile picture? It was a picture with a small fish, now I can have a picture with a stingray, how nice ^^

Dinner at Dim Sum Bar, TST on 15th March, Saturday

Finally had liushabao again ^^ Which was normal only :(

Actually went there cause I saw pictures of taro bun on Openrice and Instagram to find out it was replaced by almond buns :( Oh well, my love for taro SIGH

You May Also Like

0 comments