How you remind me,

by - 12:20 AM

This time I'm mistaken 
For handing you a heart worth breaking 

Avril Lavigne woohoo. And guess what, I just found out that she will be performing in Hong Kong in February 2014. How convenient huh, but tickets already started selling and I can't possibly buy it in Singapore without my parents killing me. And also thinking whether it's worth it to see Avril live hmm.

Oh wait, hi November. Been kind of slacking my weekends away again, what's new? :( Probably should start revising for Accounting. Revision for Malay is erm terrible. See that phrase before but obviously can't remember what it means SIGHHH.

Random points:

  • Bowling on a random weekend had me thinking about the old bowling for fun days in Sec 2 when I was a horrible noob. Still a noob, slightly better only oops.
  • So depressed on Thursday during Market Behaviour class. I am serious. Sitting in class, wondering what's the point of the lesson when we were talking about how price mechanism doesn't explain anything, about coolness etc. Thinking why I even took up something that is so.. abstract? The year 1 mod wasn't like that :( And then I thought about how I actually preferred doing Maths than to essays. And how so many people who said they don't think they want B&F being in B&F hmm. 
  • Visited Waston's member sale for the first time! Damn tempted to get Loreal Hydrafresh Mask in Lotion cause it's three in one- toner, moisturiser and like mask. Like wow. And it smells damn freaking good. And it's not oily. I know it well cause.. I have been trying it every time I walked past Watson/Guardian teehee. But then I like Garnier's Sakura Essence too. Sigh pie, I only have one face, which one should I choose?! And I was looking for Garnier's Roll on Concealer too but couldn't find it sian. Haha actually I don't even bother with any makeup but really considering to conceal my horrible pimbles ): Pimples from stress, lack of sleep and caffeine omggg.
  • Salads from Can B is probably my new favourite food. Hahaha really not bad for $2.50. 
  • Super happy that Can 1 and Can 2 are operating again. Ayam Penyet teehee. And omg Scoopz durian icecream seriously damn freaking good. Like real durian like that omgggg.
  • Nike Run SG was today and wow, one year since I ran my first 10km. I have come a long way, -patsonback- HAHA kidding. Sian really feel like running, legs stop being so weak leh. Should probably see a doctor and maybe start wearing some ankle support thing while running.
  • Let me go by Avril and Love like War, Oh Calamity (and other new songs) from ATL are good (Y)
Okay good night ^^ Hope that I will be more productive and that I will get to drink Christmas Starbucks drinks soon. Toffee nut latte (L) WILL MISS YOU SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA.



You May Also Like

0 comments