人生有限公司,

by - 12:00 AM

It's not everyday that you get to attend a concert (and all the more a Mayday concert) so must record it down right.

If I were to summarise Mayday's concert in a phrase, it's a party with the band. The atmosphere was lit af (if you were not seated too far away from the stage haha) and I am wondering now if any other concerts can ever match up in terms of the energy level. 

Not a mega fan of Mayday actually, so I actually googled for the songs they would likely to play for this leg of the concert to prepare myself 😆 Prior to that, the only songs I knew from them were 知足,天使,你不是真正的快乐,伤心的人别听慢歌,后来的我们,什么歌,恋爱ing,突然好想你, 凡人歌, 步步... Actually listing them down make me feel not so bad ah 😂 See I actually know quite a few of their classics, almost half of them were sang in the concert. 

New favourites after my research and the concert:

派对动物
“Let's go party party all night Oh oh oh oh
And many many good times Oh oh oh oh
不愿被当宠物 宁愿变成怪物”
(Gotta say I love the instrumental parts in this song💓😍 and opening with this song is quite a good choice haha.)


离开地球表面 
“一颗心噗通噗通的狂跳 一瞬间烦恼烦恼烦恼全忘掉
我再也不要 再也不要 委屈自己一秒”



我不愿让你一个人
“我不愿让你一个人 一个人在人海浮沉
我不愿你独自走过 风雨的 时分
我不愿让你一个人 承受这世界的残忍
我不愿眼泪陪你到 永恒”


笑忘歌
“这一生志愿只要平凡快乐 谁说这样不伟大呢”
(I think in life we always harp on the small setbacks and aim for the 'bigger' things in life. While I don't think this song is trying to say you can just aim to be ordinary, I think it just means that there's nothing wrong if your aim in life is just to be contented.)


转眼
“有没有人 知道那个地方
我能回到 我的最爱身旁
儿孙们都忙 就让他们忙

离开的时候 就当我飞翔 自由飞翔”
(A bit morbid, but can I say I want this song to be played at my funeral lol. I mean this song, at least in my interpretation, is about treasuring the small things in life before you leave this world so isn't it perfect haha. And listening it to the song with the video, albeit it being a cartoon thing, makes you sad)


倔强
”我和我最后的倔强 握紧双手绝对不放
下一站是不是天堂 就算失望不能绝望
我和我骄傲的倔强 我在风中大声的唱
这一次为自己疯狂 就这一次 我和我的倔强”
(This song is sang for their encore and guess this is a classic, telling you to follow your dreams)


Ashin was pretty good in hyping up the crowd, with his jokes about people preferring Jay Chou and also how everyone can hear us being high in the National Stadium. Eh wait the first joke, I do prefer Jay, 男神leh but now, I wonder if any concerts can ever match up to this in terms of energy level cause Mayday's one was really good oops. And I can imagine why fans go crazy over him/Mayday, “我爱你们” HAHA. Oh can I say I am impressed with the instrumental parts (and 怪兽 hehe)?

Ending this post with a song from the artiste that did the opening for Mayday's concert:



LOL might not be a die-hard fan but am hoping they will last for many more years and have a good album so I can might go again 😌

Till then.


You May Also Like

0 comments