This Town,

by - 9:27 PM


I want an ocean view, somewhere

Didn't want to let this blog die, but no inspiration to write haha. So thought of just sharing some of my current obsessions.

Current TV shows obsession:

1. We Bare Bears
Ice bear thinks you are precious,so don't ever think you are not. 💟

2. A Series of Unfortunate Events (Season 2)



Being a huge fan of this book series in upper primary/secondary school, this Netflix adaption didn't disappoint me. For those uninitiated, like what the title says, the three main characters faced many terrible situations. Currently finished 6 episodes from this season (there's only 10 episodes released for season 2) and let's just say I am likely to be watching it after I finish this post (HAHA).
Sidenote, IMO, episode 6 was heart-wrenching because the thought of them not meeting their friends ever again (if they follow the books closely, which I hope they do) 😭


Current songs obsession:

1. Back To You
Everybody knows we got unfinished business
And I'll regret it if I didn't say
This isn't what it could be (isn't what it could be)
You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true

Haha, no prizes for guessing what would be the next show I will be watching on Netflix. Yup Thirteen Reasons Why Season 2, let's hope it won't disappoint me.

2. She Used To Be Mine
She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie

3. This Town

(which clearly inspired the title of this post)

Nothing ever changes here, I know
Another day, another year, same old
I don't wanna live my life in circles
I just wanna find an empty road
Let's get away from here, let's go





Current food obsession:
1. Poke Bowls
          Tried this beautiful bowls of poke bowls (haha) thanks to a colleague's one-for-one offer on Entertainer. Well, you can say I am a fan of this now. What's there not to love? Vegetables, salmon/tuna pieces and rice (balanced meal yo).

Super ready to try other poke bowls (lemme know if you have any recommendations, wait does anyone read this space haha).

2. Ya Kun's Black Coffee
May your coffee be strong 💪

"Liking black coffee is a sign that you are a simple human being. You can appreciate life for its subtleties. Black coffee is a point of stability and simplicity amid a life of chaos and complexity. It’s the real deal. Did you know that coffee can be surprisingly sweet underneath its intensely bitter aroma? Did you even give it a chance?"

Hahaha, okay that's the end of this very random blog post. Time for my Netflix (and no chill).

Till the next time.

Let's get out of this town.



You May Also Like

0 comments