Silence,

by - 10:40 PM

I'm in need of a savior, but I'm not asking for favors
My whole life, I've felt like a burden
I think too much, and I hate it
I'm so used to being in the wrong, I'm tired of caring


Keep quiet and you end up looking pathetic, unable to defend yourself,
Say something and you look like you are overly defensive.
"Yes, it's all my fault", yup that's what I always do.
So much for being assertive.


My life's motto has always been "Why ask others when you can do it yourself/find things out yourself." Seems like this motto only get me into shit here, cause we all need someone to pin the blame on. 


A lot of people don't seem to get that delegating tasks doesn't mean that you should get minions to do menial tasks that you don't want to do. Side note, how do you get people to do things like catering food and drinks for meeting when you are a minion yourself?


What a bad week sigh.

You May Also Like

0 comments