Anywhere but here,

by - 11:09 PM


Millennials.

Gen Y. 

The generation that doesn't show loyalty to any company, be it as a consumer or as a employee. 

The generation that wants to be anywhere but here. 

The generation that likes to run away from things instead of facing the problems. 

The generation which treats travelling as the cure to everything.

The generation that doesn't know what they want.



Is it really only Gen Y? Or is it applicable to every generation?

Or is it only applicable to me?

Well, why am I always thinking of the things that could have happened if I chose the alternative.

HAHAHA indeed so many choices. Why didn't I name my blog "rewindmychoices" or "alwaysmaketherightchoices"?

Till the day I find out what I want from this life.

You May Also Like

0 comments