Running wild,

by - 10:48 PM


What a neglected space. To think that one of my new year resolutions is to write more haha. I can't deny the fact that I still enjoy writing, especially when it comes to writing about food. Perhaps I am afraid to find out how much I like writing. Because if I realise all I wanted to do in my career is to write, then it means I have made another mistake in my career choice.

Not saying I am unhappy at work. I am definitely happier than previously but I won't and can't say I am really satisfied. And I can't help but wonder what will happen if I choose the alternative. Will I be happy writing press releases? Scanning media every day. Perhaps editing and choosing photos to communicate news. Having to OT/work faster since speed is everything when it comes to media release.



These shallow waters, never met 
What i needed
I'm letting go 
A deeper dive 
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing 
Alive

You May Also Like

0 comments