When we were young,

by - 5:32 PM


Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old


Another quarter of the year has passed.

How does it feel surviving seven months at a place where I am not learning?
Am I supposed to be proud of myself?
What have I done in these three months?
How have I improved myself?


Inspiration to do things comes from experiencing life. You just need to get out more and try new things, and you just might find something that will inspire you to do something.

Answer on @Quora by Megumi Yamamoto to How do I deal with the fact that at age 26 I have done nothing with my life? https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-deal-with-the-fact-that-at-age-26-I-have-done-nothing-with-my-life/answer/Megumi-Yamamoto-1?srid=6nME&share=62056fbd

To better days ahead.

You May Also Like

0 comments