(想念是)会呼吸的痛

by - 4:38 PM

First Chinese title post! Haha although the title is in Mandarin, the post isn't cause... I am not that effectively bilingual. Sadly.

Just browsing my old Facebook photos and missing the life of being a student. I know that's really fast but I really miss those days and I don't know why. Okay maybe should say specifically the exchange days...


Well,each time, I think about how we didn't study much on exchange but still do better than what we do in NTU, HAHAHA, it's so ridiculous. Or maybe we did study hard towards the end- booking the entire common room to study but then forever slacking at night by watching movies etc.

Honestly miss those days where we went around in a huge group, finding what to eat based on suggestions from Openrice. And those days I spend three hours in MR class to look for food to add to the list. I miss how we eat so much. Eat dinner already can straight away eat desserts. No, I don't miss how fat my face looks though.

I miss how we spend our weekends hiking or exploring somewhere new. Definitely won't forget bumping (not literally lah) into a bull while we are hiking.

I also won't forget how we rushed through many attractions in TW in order to cover the island in 11 days. Or how we had to cycle in darkness, in the rain to get to a spring. Or eating the worst ever vegetable jelly at Kenting. Or having a steamboat buffet for supper. Oh definitely won't miss the accident that the taxi was in on our way to the airport (wts).

I miss the HTHTs and the ridiculous things we do ranging from "borrowing" non-disposable utensils from Hall/Hell Canteen to frying fish till the whole lift lingers with the smell of fish to trying on all the ridiculous clothes/stockings. Or having the crazy idea of dying our hair in rainbow colours (but everyone ended up dying in the shade of red/brown sigh). Or trying whatever thing that is trending- chubby bunny and lotte koala march ball shake.

No, I don't miss the taste of hell can food- yam with chicken (lol ew). Or the fact that the washing machine or dryers like to fail on me...

But I guess no matter whether those memories are good or bad, I really do treasure those days. Feel old and sad again LOL.









Okay 往事只能回味, byeeee.


You May Also Like

0 comments