Random musings yet again

by - 12:22 AM

Some random musings.

First, some new songs that I chanced upon that I thought they were not bad. Word of caution, I have not watch any of the MVs so if any of them are NSFW, sorry hahaha.

1. Lean On

We would only hold on to let go

2. I Want You To Know
I want you to know that it’s our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I’m all yours
You and me we’re the same force
I want you to know that it’s our time
You and me bleed the same light
I want you to know that I’m all yours
You and me run the same course

3. 喜歡你



Second, I think I am like really quite bad as a listener. Overly pragmatic and rational. And sometimes, I just don't know what to say. But really, everyone is really fighting their own battle and I just want to say 

"Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm"


Oh and I just want/need a job. HAHA. Good night and good luck to everyone fighting their own little battles :)


You May Also Like

0 comments