Boom Clap,

by - 6:07 PM


Boom clap, the sound in my heart
 The beat goes on and on and on and on and 
 Boom clap, you make me feel good 
 Come home to me, come home to me now

Current favourite song :>

One more week to the travel fair, three more weeks till the end of Professional Attachment, four more weeks till the start of school and Batam trip.

So what have I been up to, since I am back in Singapore for almost two months hmm. 

Been OT-ing for the past week or so, weird how I only have work after 6pm zzz. Kind of sucks that I have to keep pestering for work but kind of happy that the colleagues give me quite a lot of freedom to do things. Like planning games for Mediacorp artistes (hahaha), liaising with sponsors and Mediacorp, SPH etc. Ohhhh go and check out U-Weekly travel supplement magazine hahaha, what the colleagues refer to 'my baby'.

For days that I am not OT-ing, I am like watching Sherlock. Pretty amazing leh Sherlock. Quite exciting and it's good that one season doesn't have that many episodes. Not as draggy as er, TVD. Gave up on TVD already.

So last Saturday, I went to ask for an off day cause I have been OT-ing and I don't have that much day. Tried Lola's cafe ^^ Long queue on weekends I guess cause there's nothing to do in Singapore other than eating and shopping zzz.

YAY EGGS BENEDICT :>

Their coffee was normal, the matcha latte was too sweet. Hmm.

Honey Paprika Crispy Wings, which was quite nice. 
Lola's fully monty breakfast. Having the name 'Lola' in it, I thought this was the signature dish. But sadly the scrambled eggs wasn't that good. I MISS AUSTRALIAN DAIRY CO. Can I fly back to HK for it and eat Ichiran ramen too? 

Sea salt chocolate tart with coffee cream. Love the chocolate part, but the sea salt taste was too over-powering, can't taste the coffee in the cream.

Oh and guess what, I got the tart for free, cause they took too long with my eggs benedict. Come, everyone should go out with me cause I seem to always get some sort of free food HAHAHA.

Tai Wah Minced Pork Mee, Hong Lim Market and Food Centre.
VERDICT: Supposed to be famous, but it's really not nice leh. I don't like the noodles SIGH.

You May Also Like

0 comments