It's ok

by - 11:12 PM


It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok
If you’re lost
We’re all a little lost and it’s alright


Oh hey there, guess who's back? My last post here was about Vietnam and I just spent today reminiscing about Vietnam so I guess it's kind of timely too? Haha between Oct 2018 to Jun 2021, I guess I am lucky enough to have visited Korea, Tasmania/Melbourne and Okinawa before COVID hit us in Mar/Apr 2020. 

No idea whether it's because of my laziness or the fact that writing lengthy email submissions has killed my interest in writing LOL. Nonetheless, I guess writing is one way to channel all my emotions somewhere. 

Was clearing up my email archives when I came across this C-Vat Questionaire which I had done before my interview for my current role. One of the lines said I am very trusting of people and see people as nice and friendly. It's sad that I don't think I am the same person anymore. And this reminds me of the story about carrot, egg and coffee again, which I had shared previously here. However, back in 2018, I probably didn't realise I would become an egg. 🤷

Deep down I guess everyone knows when something isn't right for them. Maybe sometimes we need a little (or even a lot) push. After all, how many 5 years does one have?


2% is not 0%; 2% is something. 





You May Also Like

0 comments