So Far Away,

by - 10:48 PM



I remember how everyday after school I used to write whatever happened in school here. Cause writing about what happened in school, without any thoughts/opinions is the safest. HAHA the girl then was so foolish that she forgot that writing betrays your feelings and that wasn't that safe too.

Oh well, blogs are currently a thing of yesterday. It's all about pictures (Instagram) and videos (Youtube). No one has the attention span to scroll and read through all these word vomit. Just wanted to share some songs but this post had started off with me being an old woman commiserating the death of blogs HAHA.

New favourites:

1. So Far Away

 

Oh, love
Tell me there's a river I can swim that will bring you back to me
'Cause I don't know how to love someone else
I don't know how to forget your face

2. 如果雨之后

谁都没错 都认真地爱过
在命运面前才懂人有多脆弱
阻止不了谁离开我

我 是深深地爱过
没有人能取代 你在我的心中
你从来没有离开过 如果你要走也带我走


3. 等你下課 (Almost everyone's new earworm I think HAHA)


总有一天 总有一年 会发现
有人默默的陪在你的身边

4. 追光者


我可以跟在你身後
像影子追著光夢遊
我可以等在這路口
不管你會不會經過

5. 600D (Support local haha)


See I, don't get what's bothering them?
But I, don't care so I'm leaving right now
Honestly, I don't care if they didn't like me
I'm free and I'm feeling so good
Don't care if they didn't like me
I'm free and I'm feeling so good

You May Also Like

0 comments