Chase the light,

by - 11:16 PM


Got reminded of the story on carrot, eggs vs coffee being soaked in water, which was shared during a Sec 4 class. For people who don't know this story or forgot this story, read it here. The summary is that we should be coffee, which managed to change water (the adversity). And being a lame kid, I went around telling people I want to be an egg because eggs are delicious. #facepalm

Thinking back, aren't there many eggs in this life?

Am I the egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat?  Did I have a fluid spirit, but after death, a break up, a financial hardship, or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff?  Does my shell look the same, but on the inside am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and a hardened heart?



On a related (or maybe not very related note), do you/I want to be mediocre? I know I am mediocre but why do I want to be more than that/why do I believe I can be more than that? 


“Chase the light, whatever and wherever it may be for you. Chase it.”
– Tyler Knott Gregson



You May Also Like

0 comments